Sunday

Vintage Sunday

Today I went to Clontarf Castle for the vintage fair. It was our friend Sandra's birthday, and we had such a lovely day out. There was so many bargains, I couldn't believe it!!


We love a bit of turban!


 
I adored these little jugs..


This sparkly collar was to die for, it was €25 though. NO THANKS. 

 

Here I am, loving the collar. 



 
Tacky but fantastic!


 
So cute!


 
New obsession is clip on earrings!


 
Laura wearing these gorgeous ones for only €7!



 
Ice cream and sunshine :)



These are my purchases of the day:




hahaha!!


All these books for €10!!



I got this pendant which is the exact same one as the "Me & Zena" style seen here worn by Ellie Goulding for €5:






These clip-ons were also €5, perfect for summer!


: ) x

No comments:

Post a Comment