Sunday

Sunday Spending and Splendid Skin


Myself, Jess and our bessie Niamh decided to treat ourselves and take a trip to our favourite store - Penneys. The stock in Penneys at the moment is FAB and as always it's for nothing. After spoiling ourselves in Eddie Rockets we strolled (more like rolled) to Penney's on O'Connell Street.



Our purchase highlights included:
Metallic canvas sneakers (€7)
Canvas bow shoes (€3)
Pink dress (€7)
Tack-tastic diamonté iPhone case (€5)

We also stopped off at Doc Morris Pharmacy on our way home to pick up some make-up. I needed some summer-friendly foundation. I had heard quite a bit about Rimmel's new 'Wake Me Up' foundation recently so I decided to give it a whirl. I bought the foundation in soft beige for €11.


I thought the orange packaging and curved bottle was very attractive and it really stood out from the other products on the shelves. The orange pump also distributes the perfect amount of foundation so that you are not left with any excess on your hand or brush!


I loved this foundation. The texture is light and airy and its smell is super fresh. It gives you a gorgeous dewy glow and it has an almost shimmering finish. I am a HUGE fan of "glowy" foundations. However, the glow off this foundation can give you an exaggerated shiny (sweaty) look in photographs. After I took the above photo I applied a small amount of face powder. For skin that is already oily this may not work, but it worked for my combination skin and overall I LOVED it.

Now we are going to chill and plan next weekend's purchases finding inspiration from some glossies.



Laura <3




No comments:

Post a Comment